Jumat, 08 Juni 2012

Haunted land-Purifying Battlegrounds and Places of Death

Haunted land-Purifying Battlegrounds and Places of Death

By Nita Hickok (c)2010 http://www.astralhealer.com/articles.html?option=mod_articles&task=view&id=46

This article is inspired by a number of cases I have dealt with in my life. I do not make this claim lightly but I have found a way to clear land with problems. I have done two square miles in one case. In another case I have been working on over 250 square miles. I am giving my thoughts on this subject and what I have found effective.
I will not give specific methods because this work can be dangerous and anyone doing this needs experience and training. Yet it is a topic that is not covered and neglected in most cases. Purifying battlegrounds is hard to do. The case I had of the two square miles was not labeled a battleground.

It was in the South and the problems started after the civil war. The owner of a local mill who ran the town became angry when the black workers wanted to be paid. They had been set free but he did not consider them free. They were not allowed in town after dark so had their own centralized area where they lived. The Ku Klux Klan had started burning and hanging ex-slaves. They surrounded the town and killed the people who wanted to be paid and buried them in a mass grave.

They seemed to have done this in waves but the worse was a large number of people. How many I will never know. Over a century later the land was sold to land developers. They dig up the graveyard and do not want to pay for burying the skeletons. They crush them up and put them under the sewer pipes.

The spirits were freed but were trapped in the cycle of being murdered. They bothered people in the new homes that were built. I found out about this because of a person trying to sell the new homes. Not one of the people she had sold a home to lasted over a month. They all left during the trial time when they could decide they did not want the home.

People were being pushed down stairs, had their pets freed, and saw figures. I had to figure out how to release what felt like a thousand people. I have photographs of this in the gallery labeled a town in Texas. I figured out a way to use the angels and symbols of transformation to free these spirits. The next time I had a problem was a case where apartments had been built in a spot that a field hospital stood in the civil war. I stepped on the ground when I left the car. I saw a white tent with a field surgeon crying, and I heard him saying they are all dying. I can not seem to save anyone.

I told my client right away that she needed to move to a different place or we had to clear the whole apartment building. I settled the spirits that were left but the ground also has to be transformed and transmuted in energies so that life can be restored to normal.

Ghosts have to drain energy to exist in a spot. It means that any buildings, towns or places built upon battlegrounds or places where people have died traumatically have draining energies. Most religions have a way to seal off a home with protection. They have ways to set the cornerstones and put protective symbols into place. It makes the area livable but does not solve the problem.

I was recently in an oriental country and I noticed that all of the churches seemed to be built upon problem areas. It was as if some Priest traveled around and said the energies of the church would balance the problems with the ground. Yet this country is one of the few countries where the priests in the past were removed because of abuse.

Good energies can overcome bad energies but the churches did not have the cornerstones laid correctly for this to occur. I only found a few churches that were built properly to protect and remove evil. The idea was good but they did not do everything that was needed and the energies of the people that were praying were not bringing in the energies of heaven because they were two busy elevating the energies of the church. Sanctifying ground is a way of purifying it but it has to be done properly. It has to transmute the bad to divine energy instead of just sealing the energy off of one spot.

Feng Shui can also be used to close off negative energies to protect and energize the house. I saw that this was done through out the Orient. Yet again the land itself was neglected as the house placement and landscaping was considered enough. All the battle grounds of World War 1 and 2, plus all the genocide that has gone on in many countries will affect the lives of everyone living in that country. Many countries are ancient and built upon layers and layers of cities. I saw this in Wales. Yet some places do not have the problems that other places have when it comes to the country or town thriving. I believe this is because some of the priests, monks, and people of many religions have discovered the same things that I have discovered.

Death and blood open up the land, country and people to ghosts or negative spirits. Ghosts make people ill by draining their energies. Battlefields will drain the luck and life right out of an area and there will be patterns of illness in the people around the battlefields. The people will not be healthy physically or mentally until the energies are transmuted to the energies of life and creation. I would say the divine sparks brought alive to transmute the negative energies.

Residual haunting will exist where you see battles going on in the places they are known to exist. I see many people measuring and saying a place has energy problems yet I have not seen them fix very many of them. The buildings and homes are done and the land itself is neglected. I mentioned in one of my case histories about rips in time from Joaquim Murietta being killed in a place in California. Think how much worse it will be in Serbia, Croatia, Vietnam, and Cambodia where so many people were killed and some died in Genocide. I have never been to a Nazi Death camp but I am sure that the Rabbis and others have prayed in them for the people who died. I am also sure they should be proof of what humans do to others.

What about Cambodia where they were murdering their own people? What about Vietnam where not only Vietnamese but French and Americans died in different generations? The people of these countries are suffering as much as the spirits are in being drained by the ghosts repeating the ways that they died. A few countries have done different remedies and they thrive.

The remedies all involve transformation of the ghosts and the energies in the houses and not the land. Yet if the houses are sealed or underground catacombs sealed and protected properly the ghosts will rest and not haunt anyone. Many of these older methods are ignored or not known anymore. Sealing the homes and transmuting the energies of the land of problems areas will cause a country, city, or place to thrive. They will not have their good luck, good health, and mental peace stolen by ghosts. I know in the Orient they call them hungry ghosts because they have not accepted they are dead. They are hungry for life, acknowledgement and existence.

 I have methods that will work on areas of the battlegrounds. I will teach and help people to learn these methods to help themselves if they contact me. Ghosts seem to be more active in recent years and it would be more draining on the people and areas where they try to live.

Every country and continent in the world has these problems. It is developing ways to overcome them and ways to empower people to help improve their lives.

2 komentar:

alexa

pertanyaan

lintas.me

INFO GRATIS 2012

GRATIS (free)